Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to create multiple Users via bulk upload?
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To create multiple users via bulk upload:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Users, and click on Bulk Upload.
2) Once you have clicked on the Bulk Upload button, download the excel template by clicking on the Download Template button found on the following bulk upload pop-up window. Fill in the fields in the template accordingly.
3) Next, click on the Arrow Up icon and select the updated excel template from your device. Then, click on the Upload button to upload the excel template.
4) Once your excel template is successfully uploaded, the Users will be added with a Draft status.
5) To proceed to activate the users, go to the respective user's profile and click on Activate and Notify.
- The bulk upload template is not supported to upload the Auditor roles in bulk.
- You can create a maximum of 15 users in the bulk upload template.
- Please check all User details before activating the user.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to create multiple users at once.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).