Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to remove an Executive Assistant assigned to the Business User.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To remove an Executive Assistant assigned to the Business User:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Users, and click on the Business User which you want to remove the Executive Assistant.
3) In the View User page, scroll down to the Executive Assistant section and click on the Trash icon corresponding to the Executive Assistant’s name.
4) On the Remove Executive Assistant pop-up window, click on Confirm.
5) A Success! The executive assistant is successfully removed! a pop-up box will be shown.
You have successfully removed an Executive Assistant assigned to the Business User.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to remove an Executive Assistant assigned to the Business User.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).