Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to clear the cache on Android.
To clear the cache on an Android:
1) Open the Chrome app on your device.
2) Tap on the three-dot icon, found at the top right, to open a dropdown menu.
3) Tap on History.
4) Then, tap on Clear browsing data.
5) If desired, select the oldest date you would like cleared using the Time Range dropdown menu.
6) Select Cached images and files and tap on Clear data to clear the cache.
You have successfully cleared the cache on an Android.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).