Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view the finalised date.
To view the finalised date:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Upcoming Items.
3) Tap on the Completed icon from the bottom menu bar.
4) On the Completed Item page, when the Administrator has finalised the meeting date, you will be able to view the Schedule with a DATE FINALISED status in green. Tap on the Schedule
5) Then, you will be able to see the status of the schedule and the finalised date and time on the top of the Schedule page.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view the finalised date.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays)