Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add a viewer to a meeting that has ended.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To add a viewer to a meeting that has ended:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Meetings & Events, and click on the Meeting Name with Ended status.
3) On the View Meeting page, scroll down to the Viewers section and click on the Pen icon next to the Add Viewer.
4) A Search to add Viewer window will pop up. Select the viewer(s) from the Users list then click on Save.
5) Once clicked on Save, the viewer(s) will be added to the meeting. Please note that the viewer(s) cannot be removed once you have added them to the meeting.
You have successfully added viewers to a meeting that has ended.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to add a viewer.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).