Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add and notify viewers of a Meeting that has ended.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To add and notify viewers of a Meeting that has ended:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Meetings & Events, and click on a Meeting with an Ended status.
3) On the View Meeting page, scroll down to the Viewers section and click on the Pen icon next to Add Viewer.
4) A Search to add Viewer window will pop up.
5) Type in the Business User’s name in the white box provided within the Search to add Viewer pop-up window.
6) Next, click to select the user's name, which will then be added to the Add Viewer section (e.g. 'James Tan' has been selected).
7) Then, click on Save.
8) Once you have clicked on Save, a Notification window will pop up.
You can choose to notify the Viewers via an 'Email' or 'Push Notification'. By default, both options are selected.
9) Under the Notify Viewers list, select the names you wish to notify and click on Confirm.
You have successfully added and notified the viewers of a Meeting that has ended.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to add and notify viewers of a Meeting that has ended.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).