Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to cancel an approval.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To cancel an approval:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Approvals, and click on the Approval Name with a Pending Outcome or Deadline Ended status.
3) On the View Approval page, click on Cancel.
4) On the Cancel Approval pop-up window, enter the mandatory Cancellation Reason.
5) Select the following options:
a) Notify via Email and/or Push Notification.
b) Under the Notify Participants & Executive Assistants section, select both Business User and his/her PA if you wish to notify them.
Then, click on Confirm.
You have successfully canceled an Approval.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to cancel an Approval.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).