Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to set up an auto-reminder to remind Participants to respond to an Approval.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To set an auto-reminder to remind Participants to respond to an Approval:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) On Home page, click on your Profile Picture at the top right.
3) Select Global Settings from the dropdown menu.
3) On the Global Settings page, scroll down to the Approval Settings.
4) Select the following options:
a) Auto Reminder to Participants and/or Auto Reminder to Executive Assistants.
b) Click on Add another Reminder to set the 1st reminder.
Note: You can set up a maximum of 3 reminders.
5) Once updated the Approval Settings, go to an Approval with a Draft/ Pending Outcome status and click on Settings on the View Approval page.
6) On the Approval Advanced Settings pop-up window, select the Auto Reminder checkbox. Then, click on Update.
You have successfully set up an auto-reminder to remind Participants to respond to an Approval.
Please note that the auto-reminder (push notification and email) will be sent to the participants and executive assistants who have not yet responded and CC Administrator(s).
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to set an auto-reminder to remind Participants to respond to an Approval.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).