Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to hide the serial number (SN) in the meeting agenda details
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To hide the serial number (SN) in the meeting agenda details:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Meetings & Events, and click on the Meeting Name with any status.
3) On the View Meeting page, click on the Settings icon at the top right.
4) On the Meeting Advanced Settings pop-up window, select the checkbox for Hide SN in Meeting Agenda Details. Then, click on Update.
5) Once updated, the serial number (SN) will be hidden from the Administrator and Director's view.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to hide the serial number (SN) in the meeting agenda details
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).