Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to allow Directors to view the Certificate of Completion (CoC) report.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To allow Directors to view the Certificate of Completion (CoC) report:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Approvals, and click on the Approval Name.
3) On the View Approval page, click on Settings.
4) On the Approval Advanced Settings pop-up window, select the checkbox for Allow Business Users to View COC. Then, click on Update.
5) Once the Administrators have finalised and resolved the Approval, the CoC report will be generated. Directors will then be able to view the CoC report on all supported devices.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to allow Directors to view the Certificate of Completion (CoC) report.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).