Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to delete an Alternate Director's pending record from the Register of Directors.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To delete an Alternate Director's pending record from the Register of Directors:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending, and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. The register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Select the checkbox beside the Alternate Director’s name. Then, click on the Edit icon.
5) On the Register of Directors page, scroll down to the "I am Alternate Director to" section. Then, click on the Trash icon next to the Director's Date of Appointment.
6) On the Remove from Register pop-up window, enter Remarks (optional) and click on Confirm.
7) Once successfully deleted, the pending status entry would be removed from the Register and the record would be captured under Logs.
You have successfully deleted an Alternate Director's pending record from the Register of Directors.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to delete an Alternate Director's pending record from the Register of Directors.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).