Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to generate a past directorship report.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To generate a past directorship report:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left menu, go to Reports.
3) Under the Past Directorship Report section, select the As At Date. Then, click on Download Report.
4) Once you have clicked on Download Report, your document will be saved to your desktop/laptop in an Excel format.
Important Notes: The report will list down all the past Directors/CEOs in the same company group.
Additional Notes: The logic for the system to generate the Current/Past Directorship Report is as below:
1) The system will check if the company you have logged into, belongs to which company group (e.g ABC group).
2) The system will reflect all the users in ABC group who has an appointment in the Register of Directors, CEOs, and Members.
3) Once the system has reflected all the ABC group users, the system will then check if these users have appointments in any other companies (any companies in Board.Vision, and Director's Disclosure portal). If yes, this company(ies) will also be reflected in the report.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).