Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to vote and propose an alternate date for an upcoming board meeting on behalf of your Director.
To vote on behalf of your Director:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Upcoming Items. At the top of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
3) If you wish to switch to act for another Director,
a) Tap on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the Director you would like to act for from the list. Then, tap on Done.
4) Once you have selected the Director, under 'To-Do: Schedules', tap on the schedule name.
4) On the View Schedules page, you can view the basic information such as deadline, and participants. You can also view all other voters’ responses by tapping on the Show Voters button.
5) Mark your Director's availability by selecting a 'Yes' or 'No' to the proposed date(s) provided. Then, tap on Update.
Important Note: You can amend the vote any time before the deadline. To amend your vote, tap on the Schedule from the Completed page.
6) Once you have voted on the schedule, the schedule will be moved to the Completed page.
To provide an alternate date on behalf of your Director:
1) On the Schedule page, tap on Propose Alternate Date.
2) On the Propose Date pop-up window, select the new date & time and click on Update.
3) Once you have tapped on Update, your proposed date and time will be updated under Your Proposed Date and your Administrator will be able to view it instantly.
4) Tap on the Add Remark if you wish to leave any messages for the Administrators.
You have successfully voted and proposed an alternate date for an upcoming board meeting on behalf of your Director.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to vote and propose an alternate date for an upcoming board meeting on behalf of your Director.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).