Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to set a new PIN.
To view your profile:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to Upcoming Items.
3) Tap on Menu icon from the bottom menu bar.
4) Tap on Settings.
5) Tap on Change Pin.
6) On the Change Pin screen,
a) Enter your Current 4-digit PIN and tap on Confirm.
b) If you have forgotten your current 4-digit PIN, tap on Forgot PIN.
Once you have tapped on Forgot PIN, you will be prompted to enter a 6-digit OTP that has been sent to your registered mobile phone number via SMS. Alternatively, you can use Authy* to generate an OTP.
7) Next, enter your New 4-digit PIN then tap on Confirm.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).