Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add a Director & CEO’s shareholdings.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
Important Note: The Director’s & CEO's shareholding information will be auto-populated from the "Register of Allotment /Transfer" to the “Register of Directors’ & CEO’s Shareholdings” when
1) The Director or CEO has been added to the Register of Directors/CEOs with a confirmed date of appointment.
2) The Director or CEO has been added to the Register of Allotment/Transfer with a confirmed date of allotment/transfer.
However, if you add the Director or CEO's shareholding from the “Register of Directors’ & CEO’s Shareholdings”, the Director or CEO's shareholding will not sync to the Register of Allotment/Transfer.
To add a Director’s & CEO’s shareholdings:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending, and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. The Register of Directors section will be shown on your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors, then select Director's & CEO's Shareholdings from the dropdown list.
5) On the Register of Directors' & CEO's Shareholdings page, click on the + icon at the top right.
6) On the Register of Directors' & CEO's Shareholdings pop-up window, select the Director/CEO from the dropdown list and enter the information required. Then, click on Add to Register.
7) Once you have clicked on Add to Register, the Director/CEO's shareholding will be added to the Register of Directors' & CEO's Shareholdings.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to add a Director’s & CEO’s shareholdings.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).