Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to confirm a SharePlan disclosure on behalf of a Director.
This function is for the disclosure of vested/granted share awards from SharePlan. Therefore, it only applies to selected users.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To confirm a SharePlan disclosure on behalf of a Director:
1) Log in to your Director’s Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, both Sections 156 and 165 will be visible on your screen. At the top right of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
3) If you wish to switch to act for another Director,
a) Click on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the Director you would like to act for from the Switch Director pop-up window.
c) Then, click on Switch Director.
4) Once you have selected the director, click on the Section 165 button next to the Section 156 and you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
5) Click on the Arrow down icon and select SharePlan Disclosures from the dropdown menu and you will be able to view a list of the share awards from SharePlan.
6) To view the disclosure, click on View under the View Disclosure column. Then, the disclosure report will be opened in a new window.
7) To save the disclosure report onto your laptop/desktop, click on the Download icon at the top right.
8) To confirm the disclosure, click on the Confirm Disclosure button under the Action column.
9) Then, click on Okay, Confirm from the Confirm Disclosure pop-up window.
Important Note: Once you have clicked on the Okay, Confirm, the interest will be added to the Current Shareholdings section.
10) You have successfully confirmed a SharePlan disclosure on behalf of aDirector.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to confirm a SharePlan disclosure on behalf of a Director.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays)