Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to notify Administrator(s) when the Approval passing condition is met.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
Important Note: The Administrator is not allowed to update this setting after activating the Approval.
To notify Administrator(s) when the Approval passing condition is met:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Approvals, and click on the +Add Approval or Approval Name with a Draft status.
3) On the Add Approval or View Approval page, click on the Settings icon at the top right.
4) On the Approval Advanced Settings pop-up window, select the checkbox 'Notify Administrators when the passing condition is met'.
5) If you wish to notify Non-Board.Vision users, you may add the email into the Enter Additional Email white box provided.
Then, click on Update.
6) Once you have updated the settings, you may proceed to Activate and Notify the Participants of the Approval.
Important Note: The Administrator of this approval will be notified when the passing condition is met and the additional email recipient will also receive a notification from Board.Vision<firstname.lastname@example.org> with the title, "Company Name: Approval Notification".
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to notify Administrator(s) when the Approval passing condition is met.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).