Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to remove an authorised preparer.
Important Note: Director's Disclosure Mobile is supported on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
To remove an authorised preparer :
1) Log in to your Director's Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current & Past Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Tap on Menu at the bottom right corner.
4) Tap on Manage Access Permissions.
5) On the Manage Access Permissions page, you will be able to view all your authorised preparers.
6) Tap on the '...'. Then, select Remove Access.
7) On the Remove Authorised Preparer pop-up window, click on Remove Access.
8) You have successfully removed the authorised preparer.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to remove an authorised preparer.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).