Previously, to replace a document file in the Meeting, the Administrator was required to delete the existing document file first, before replacing it.
Now, we have added a new function that allows the Administrator to replace the existing document files directly without deleting them.
The ‘Replace’ function is available in the Agenda Related Documents, Minutes, Additional Documents, and Post Meeting Documents for all scheduled Meetings. However, for a Meeting that has ended, you can only replace the Minutes and Post Meeting Documents.
- Administrator was only able to edit and delete the existing document file.
- A Replace icon (see red box) allows the Administrator to replace the existing file directly.
To replace an existing document file in the Meeting:
1) On the View Meeting page, scroll down to the Agenda Details section. Under the Related Documents column, click on View Documents.
2) On the Agenda Documents pop-up window, click on the replace icon.
3) On the Replace Document pop-up window, click on Choose File to select the new document. Then, click on Confirm.
4) You have replaced the document file successfully.