Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view and download your year end disclosure history.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To view and download your year end disclosure history:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Section 156 header, then select Section 165 from the dropdown list.
4) Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
5) Click on the Arrow Down button at the top right of the screen. A dropdown menu will show.
6) Click on the Year End Disclosures.Then, you will be directed to the Notice of Change History page.
7) From the Circulated Disclosure column, click on View. The Circulation History Report will be opened in a new tab.
8) To save the report onto your laptop/desktop, click on the Download icon at the top right.
You have now viewed and downloaded your year end disclosure history.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view and download your year end disclosure history.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).