Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to generate a planning and scheduling listings report.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To generate a planning and scheduling listings report:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left menu, go to Reports.
3) On the Download Reports page, srcoll down to the Planning & Scheduling Listings Report section, select the Start Date and End Date. Then, click on Download Report.
4) Once you have clicked on Download Report, the report will be saved to your desktop/laptop in an Excel format.
1) The report is generated based on the company level (Not on the company group level).
2) The report includes the 'Date Finalised' Schedules only.
3) The report is sorted in ascending order which is from the oldest date to the newest date.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to generate a planning and scheduling listings report.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).