Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to enable multi-factor authentication for a User.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To enable multi-factor authentication for a User:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Users, and click on the User's Name with an Active status.
3) On the View User Personal Information page, scroll down to the Multiple Factor Authentication (MFA) section and click on the toggle button.
3) On the Enable Multi-Factor Authentication pop-up window, click on Enable.
4) Once you have clicked on Enable, the User will be required to enter a One-time Password using Google Authenticator (or similar) upon logging in.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to enable multi-factor authentication for a User.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).