Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add an appointment as a past record and confirm the date of the appointment.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
When the Administrator adds an existing Board.Vision user's appointment as a past record and confirms the date of the appointment, the appointment will be auto-populated to the Director's Disclosure Section 156 with a Not Circulable status. A past record will not trigger any circulation, and will only be kept as a record.
To add an appointment as a past record and confirm the date of the appointment:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending, and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. The Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors, then select Members from the dropdown list.
5) On the Register of Members page, click on the + icon at the top right.
6) On the Add New Entry pop-up window, click on Existing Board.Vision User.
Important Note: Administrators are required to create the user from the Users module first so that the user will be listed on the existing Board.Vision user dropdown list.
7) On the Register of Members pop-up window, click on the Past Record checkbox.
8) Select an existing Board.Vision user from the Present Full Name dropdown list.
Once you have entered all the mandatory fields (such as Nationality, Identification Type, Identification No., and Address).
Select Currency and enter the Amount guaranteed by members. Then, click on Add to Register.
9) The appointment will be added to the Register of Members listing with a Pending Status.
10) To confirm the date of the appointment, select the checkbox beside the Member’s name. Then, click on Confirm Date of Appointment icon.
11) On the Confirmation pop-up window, enter the Date of Entry. Then, click on Confirm Register.
12) Once the date of the appointment has been confirmed successfully, the status of the entry will change from Pending to Confirmed.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to add an appointment as a past record.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding \ public holidays).