Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to electronically sign a document with OTP verification. 

Important Note: The Board.Vision web app is optimized and supported for desktop use on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).

To electronically sign a document with OTP verification:

1) Access your Inbox or Junk email. 

2) Search for an email from notifications@board.vision, with the title <Company name>SmartSign - <Preparer’s Name> has sent you a document to review and sign. 

3) From the email, click on the Review Document link in green and you will be directed to the document page. 

4) Enter the OTP sent to your email/mobile and click on Verify.

5) To add your signature, click on the Add signature field and once you have clicked on the Add Signature field, select from the options on the "My Signature" pop-up window:

1) Use Board. Vision Signature (for Board.Vision users

2) Use Saved Signature 

3) New Signature

Refer to the link here to see how to use Board.Vision signature.   

For New Signature:

i) Option 1: Type 

• Type your name in the white box provided below, then select the font type and size
  • Select the check box at the bottom to "Save my signature" and to "Apply the same signature to all my signature fields".
  • Next, click on Done.

ii) Option 2: Draw

• Draw within the white box provided below. 
  • Select the check box at the bottom to "Save my signature" and to "Apply the same signature to all my signature fields".
  • Then, click on Done.

iii) Option 3: Upload

• To upload an image of your signature, click on Upload from computer. You can use the crop handles to crop the image. 
  • Then, click on Done.

6) Once you have clicked on Done, your signature will be added to the document in all the signature fields. 

7) The name field will be auto-populated and if you wish to amend your name, click on the Name field. On the "Add Name" pop-up window, enter your name in the box and click on Done.

8) If there is an Add Date field, the field will be auto-filled with today's date. Then, select the checkbox if it is required. 

9) If you wish to edit your inputs, just click on the field and edit it accordingly. 

10) Click on Finish

Note: Once you have clicked on Finish, you will not be able to edit any fields on the document.  

11) Once your document has been successfully signed, you will be directed to the screen below. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Email Notifications

1) The preparer and you will receive an email from notifications@board.vision with the title <Company Name>: SmartSign - 'Signatory's 'Name' has signed your document

2) When all the Signatories have signed on the document, the system will auto-seal the document. An email from notifications@board.vision with the title <Company Name>: SmartSign - Your document has been completed” will be sent to all the Signatories, Observer(s) and Preparer.  

Note: The Signatories will receive this email only when the Preparer has enabled the option for the Signatories to receive. 

The email will include two attachments:

a) The document with all the Signatories' signatures/ other inputs.

b) The Certificate of Completion (CoC) report. 

Note: The 'View Complete Document' and 'View Certificate of Completion' links provided in the email will expire on the 7th day of email receipt.

You have completed the tutorial on how to electronically sign a document with OTP verification. 

If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Board.Vision Customer Success Team at support@board.vision or +65 6909 7100 and we will be happy to help.   

Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).