Important Note: The Board.Vision web app is optimized and supported for desktop use on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later). Please note that this support is intended for desktop environments and is not applicable to mobile devices.
10) To recuse Business Users, first, click on the white box under the Recused Participants section, then select the Business Users you wish to add from the Search to Recuse Participants pop-up window.
Important Note: Once recused, the Business User will NOT be able to view the Approval details and documents.
11) Next, to add the Approval Document, first, click on Choose File, then enter the mandatory Title and Description (if any).
If you wish to disallow Business Users to download the Approval document, deselect the Allow download checkbox.
12) Click on Save as Draft to add the Approval supporting document (if any).
(If there are no supporting documents to be uploaded, you may skip to step no.16)
13) Once you have clicked on Save as Draft, you will be directed to the draft View Approval Page.
To add in Supporting Document, click on Add Document under the Supporting Document section.
14) On the Add Supporting Document pop-up window, select Choose File and input a mandatory Title and Description (if any).
If you wish to disallow participants to download, uncheck the Allow download option. Then, click on Upload.
Before activating the Approval, you may set some Approval settings.
15) Click on the Settings icon at the top right.
16) On the Approval Advanced Settings pop-up window, select the following options:
a) Notify Administrators when participants acted on this Approval.
b) Notify Administrators when the passing condition is met. You may add additional recipients by entering the email address into the field provided.
c) Allow Business Users to view COC. The Certificate of Completion (COC) report will be generated once the Administrator has finalised the Approval outcome.
d) Set Auto Reminder. A reminder will be sent via email and push notification to the Business Users (and their PAs) who have not submitted their response before the deadline. This option will be available only if the auto reminder settings have been enabled, in the company's Global Settings. To find out how to set an auto reminder for Approvals, click here.
17) Then, click on Update.
18) To activate the Approval and notify the Participants, click on Activate and Notify.
19) On the Notification pop-up window, select the following options:
a) Notify via Email and/or Push Notification.
b) Under the Notify Participants and Executive Assistants section, select the Business Users and their PAs you wish to notify.
c) Under the Notify Observers section, select the Observers you wish to notify.
Then, click on Confirm.
Important Note: To expand the Participants and EA, as well as the Observers list, click on the arrow down icon next to the Notify Participants and Executive Assistants or Notify Observers header.
You have successfully created an approval from Admin Dashboard.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to create an approval from Admin Dashboard.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).