Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view Meeting information and agenda documents.
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To view the Meeting information and agenda documents:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Board Space.
3) The To-Do List will display the Approvals or Schedules pending your action.
4) Tap on Hide to get the full view of your planner.
5) Then, tap on the Meeting you wish to view from the Current Schedule.
6) On the left of your screen, you will be able to see the Meeting information such as description, date and time, organizer details, and participants.
On the right, you will be able to view the Meeting Agenda list.
7) Tap on the Expand Tabs on the top right of your screen to show any related documents.
8) Tap on the Document Name to view the document. The red dot indicates that the document has not been read.
9) Tap on the < button to view the document in full screen.
10) Tap on the Unread button on the top right to keep the document as unread. To go back Meeting Agenda page, tap on the > button.
11) Tap on the < Board Space button at the top left. Then, you will be directed back to your Current Schedule.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view Meeting information and agenda documents.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).