3) The To-Do List will display the Approvals or Schedules pending your action.
5) Then, tap on the Meeting you wish to view from the Current Schedule.
6) On the left of your screen, you will be able to see the Meeting information such as description, date and time, organizer details, and participants.
On the right, you will be able to view the Meeting Agenda list.
7) Tap on the Expand Tabs on the top right of your screen to show any related documents.
8) Tap on the Document Name to view the document.
Please note that the red dot indicates that the document has not been read.
9) Tap on the < button to view the document in full screen.
10) Tap on the Unread button on the top right to keep the document Unread.
To go back Meeting Agenda page, tap on the > button.
11) If you wish to view other documents, just simply click on the document name. Then, the document will be opened on the left side of the screen.
Else, tap on the < Board Space button at the top left, to go back to your Current Schedule.