Meetings: How to View Meeting Information and Agenda documents
Modified on: Thu, 25 Feb, 2021 at 2:38 PM
Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view Meeting information and agenda documents.
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To view the meeting details and documents:
1) Tap on the Meeting you wish to view from the Current Schedule.
2) On the left of your screen, you will be able to see the meeting information such as meeting description, organizer details, participants, etc. On the right, you will be able to view the Meeting Agenda list.
3) Tap on the Expand Tabs on the top right of your screen to expand the Agenda and view related documents. The red dot on the number/icon indicates that the document has not been read.
4) Tap on the Document Name to view the document.
5) Tap on the < button to view the document in full screen.
6) Tap on the Unread button on the right top to keep the document as unread.
You have now viewed the meeting information and agenda-related documents.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to View Meeting Information and Agenda Documents.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).