Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to vote for your preferred Meeting dates.
To vote for preferred meeting date(s):
1) Tap on Board Space on the left menu. The To-do list will display the Proposed Schedule pending your action.
2) Tap on Hide, to get the full view of your planner.
3) To view all your Proposed Schedules, tap on the Schedule filter. Proposed Schedules are organized sequentially by their due date.
4) Tap on the Proposed Schedule that requires your response.
5) Under the Proposed Schedule list, select your preferred date(s) then tap on Update.
You can amend your vote any time before the deadline.
6) You can also view all voter’s responses by tapping on the Show Voters button on the top right of your screen.
7) To provide an alternative date tap on Propose Alternate Date.
8) Tap on the Notify EA if you want to send a notification about this meeting schedule to your Executive Assistant.
9)Tap on the Add Remarks if you want to leave any message to the administrators.
You have now voted for your preferred meeting dates.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Vote for Your Preferred Meeting Date(s).