Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to cancel a schedule.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To cancel a schedule:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Planning and Scheduling, and click on the Proposed Meeting Name with a Pending Confirmation status.
3) On the View Schedules page, click on Cancel.
4) On the Cancel Schedule pop-up window, enter the Cancellation Reason.
5) Select the following options:
a) Notify via Email and/or Push Notification.
b) Under the Notify Participants & Executive Assistants section, select both Business User and his/her PA if you wish to notify them.
Then, click on Confirm.
Important Note: To expand the Participants & EA, click on the arrow down icon next to the Notify Participants & Executive Assistants header.
You have successfully canceled a schedule.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to cancel a schedule.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).