Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view Meeting information and agenda documents.
To view the meeting details and documents:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to ‘Home’, and click on Meetings filter.
3) To view a Meeting, click on the View Details button.
4) In the View Meeting page, you can view the Meeting's Basic Information such as date, time, venue, and participants.
5) Scroll down to Agenda Details and click on View Document (see red box) to open the agenda related document in a PDF format.
Important Note: All unread documents are marked with a red dot.
You have now viewed the meeting information and agenda related documents.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to View Meeting Information and Agenda Documents.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.