Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view meeting information and agenda documents.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To view the meeting information and agenda documents:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to Home.
3) By default, Home will display the Approvals pending your action.
4) Click on the Meetings filter, and you will see upcoming or ongoing meetings displayed below in the Upcoming/Ongoing Meetings section.
5) To view a Meeting, click on the View Details button.
6) On the View Meeting page, you can view the Meeting's Basic Information such as date, time, venue, participants, and documents related to the meeting agenda.
5) To view the documents related to the meeting agenda, scroll down to Agenda Details.
Then, click on View Document (see red box) to open the document in a PDF format.
Important Note: All unread documents are marked with a red dot.
You have now viewed the meeting information and agenda-related documents.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view meeting information and agenda documents.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.