Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to leave your Executive Assistant a message.
To leave your Executive Assistant a message:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Board Space.
3) The To-Do List will display the Approvals or Schedules pending your action.
4) Tap on Hide to get the full view of your planner.
5) Then, tap on the Meeting from the Current Schedule.
6) On the Meeting page, tap on the Notify EA.
7) On the Notify Executive Assistant pop-up window, enter a message and tap on Send.
8) An email will be sent to your Executive Assistant (EA) and you will be in cc.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to leave your Executive Assistant a message.