Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to leave your Executive Assistant a message.
To leave your Executive Assistant a message:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) 2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Board Space.
3) The To-Do List will display the Approvals pending your action.
4) Tap on Hide, to get the full view of your planner.
5) Then, tap on the Meeting you wish to view from the Current Schedule.
6) From the Meeting screen, tap on the Notify EA.
7) A Notify Executive Assistant window will appear. Type in within the white box and tap on Send.
An email will be sent to your Executive Assistant (EA) and you will be in cc.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to leave your Executive Assistant a message.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).