Welcome to Board Vision Tutorials. In this video, you will learn how to activate your Board.Vision Account.
To activate your account, you will need:
- Your registered email address with Board.Vision, to receive an activation link to set your password.
- Your registered phone number with Board.Vision, to receive a one-time password (OTP) for verification.
Once you have these ready, we are ready to proceed with Account activation.
To activate your account:
1) Access to your Inbox or Junk email.
2) Search for an email from Board. Vision <email@example.com>, with a title, ‘Welcome to Board. Vision’.
3) From the email, click on the activation link provided to set your password.
4) Enter a secure password, of minimum 8 characters in length, containing at least 3 of the following: a lower-case, an upper-case, numbers, and special characters. Once you have successfully set your password, you will be directed to the login screen.
5) Tap on OPEN at the top of your screen to open the Board. Vision app.
6) Enter your email address and password, then tap on LOG IN >.
8) If you have been added to multiple companies, you will be seeing a company selection screen. From this screen, tap on the company name you would like to proceed to login to.
The badge as shown (see red box), reflects the number of tasks that require your action.
9) Enter the OTP that will be sent to your registered mobile phone number. This is a one-time verification from Board.Vision to ensure your mobile phone was registered correctly. In case you do not receive the OTP via SMS, you can use Authy, an authentication app that generates an OTP even without mobile data or Wi-Fi.
To use the Authy app for OTP verification, click here.
10) Now that your account is verified via OTP, let’s add some additional security to your account by setting up a 4-digit PIN to access Board Vision to safeguard it from unauthorized access. This is an optional step and maybe encountered only if it is required by your Board.Vision administrator.
11) The next step is to save your signature into Board Vision for use when you act on Approvals. This is an optional step as well. To save your eSignature, sign within the white box, then tap on the Save button.
12) Your Board Vision account is now successfully activated. Now that you are logged in, the next time you open Board Vision, you will be able to login using TouchID or FaceID.