Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to act on approval and view approval supporting documents.
To act on an approval:
3) Tap on the Approval from the Upcoming Items.
4) From the Approval document,
a) Tap on the Supporting button (see blue box) at the bottom right corner, to view the supporting document(s) associated with the Approval.
b) Tap on the Action button (see red box) at the bottom right corner, to proceed to act on the Approval.
7) Next, on this Signature screen, you have an option to:
a) Use the e-signature that you have stored in Board.Vision by selecting Load Signature,
b) Apply an e-signature by signing within the white box, OR
c) Tap on Continue without applying an e-signature.
8) Once you have tapped on Continue, if the Approval requires an OTP to affirm your response, you will receive a 6-digit OTP on your registered mobile phone number via SMS. Alternatively, you can use Authy* to generate an OTP.
9) Once the authentication has been verified successfully, your response will be captured on the Approval Information page.
You have successfully submitted your response action.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to act on an approval and view approval supporting documents.