Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to act on an Approval and view Approval supporting documents.
To act on an approval:
1) Tap on the Approval from the Upcoming Items.
2) From the Approval document, tap on the Action button at the bottom right corner.
3) Enter a comment if you desire by tapping on Add Remarks. Then, tap on the response action.
4) Edit your comments if you desire. Then, tap on Continue.
5) On the Signature screen, choose to sign your signature within the white box, or select Load Signature to use the signature previously saved.
Your signature will be added into the white box as shown.
6) Then, tap on Continue.
7) If the Approval requires an OTP to affirm your response, you will receive a 6-digit OTP on your registered mobile phone number via SMS. Alternatively, you can use Authy* to generate an OTP.
7) Once the authentication has been verified successfully, your response will be captured at the Approval Details.
Note: Your Remarks can be viewed by other Voters (Upcoming Release in July 2020).
You have successfully submitted your response action.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Act on an Approval.