Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to act on Approval and view Approval supporting documents.
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To act on Approval and view Approval supporting documents:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Upcoming Items.
3) Tap on the Approval that requires your response.
4) On the Approval document,
a) Tap on the Supporting button (see blue box) at the bottom right corner, to view the supporting documents associated with the Approval.
b) Tap on the Action button (see red box) at the bottom right corner, to proceed to act on the Approval.
5) Then, tap on a response action; Approve, Disapprove, or Abstain.
Tap on the Add Remarks if you wish to leave a comment on the Approval. Do note that the comment will be visible to Administrators and other Directors.
6) If you had entered any remarks, once you have tapped on a response action, an Edit Remarks window will pop up.
Tap on your existing remarks if required to amend (see blue box), then tap on Continue.
7) Next, a screen will pop up reflecting your response selection with your saved signature. Tap on Continue to proceed.
8) If the Approval requires an OTP to affirm your response, you will receive a 6-digit OTP on your registered mobile phone number via SMS. Alternatively, you can use Authy to generate an OTP.
9) Once the authentication has been verified successfully, your response will be captured on the Approval Information page.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to act on an Approval and view Approval supporting documents.