Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to reset your password.
There are two methods to reset your password.
1) If you'd forgotten your password, upon logging in you can tap on "Don't remember your password?" to set a new password.
2) Alternatively, you can change your current password in your profile settings once you have successfully logged into your Board.Vision account.
If you had forgotten your password, upon logging in you can reset your password by going through the following steps:
1) On the login screen, tap on Don't remember your password?.
2) Enter your email address and tap on Send Email >.
A message will then appear on your screen to inform you that an email has been sent to your inbox to proceed with the password reset.
3) From your email inbox, retrieve the Reset your password email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then, select click here to proceed.
4) You will be directed to the Board.Vision website to set your new password. Enter your new password twice, then tap on >.
5) Once your password has been successfully reset, you will be automatically directed to open the Board.Vision App to login.
To change your current password from your profile settings:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Board Space. Tap on Your Name at the top right of your screen.
3) Then, tap on Settings from the dropdown menu.
4) On the Settings page, tap on Reset Password.
5) On the Reset Password pop-up window, tap on Yes.
6) You will receive an email with a reset password link. Follow the instructions provided in the email to reset your password.