Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to archive an approval and download the archival report.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
Important Note: You can only archive the Approval that has been Passed, Failed, or Cancelled.
To archive an approval and download the archival report:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Approvals and click on the Approval Name with Passed, Failed, or Cancelled status.
3) On the View Approval page, click on Archive.
4) On the Archive Approval pop-up window, click on Yes, Archive. Upon archiving, the approval will be converted to a single PDF document.
5) Once the approval has been archived successfully, it will be removed from the Meetings & Events module and it can be found in the Documents module.
To download an approval archival report:
1) From the left navigation menu, go to Documents. All Documents tab will be selected by default.
2) Click on the Archived tab and select Approval from the Module filter. Then, click on the Download icon same raw to the Approval name from the Archived Items listing. The Archival report will be saved onto your device.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to archive an approval and download the archival report.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).