Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to notify the Director to Circulate Disclosure.
To notify director to circulate disclosure:
2) Once you are logged in, you will be able to see the Prepare Disclosure button at the right top of the screen.
3) Click on the Prepare Disclosure.
4) Select Section 156 Disclosure checkbox.
5) Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview the Director’s disclosure document.
6) To edit the distribution list, click on the Edit Distribution List button.
7) To save any edits to the distribution list, click on the Save button.
8) Click on Notify Director to Circulate to proceed.
You have notified the director to circulate disclosure successfully.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Notify Director to Circulate Disclosure.