Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this video, we will walk you through the steps to make changes to your shareholding or interest and view the transaction history.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
Please note that you can make changes only to your past Shareholding or Interest record, or to Shareholding or Interest that you have already circulated.
To make changes to your shareholding or interest:
4) Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
5) Click on the Shareholding / Interest you would like to make changes to.
6) Under Direct or Deemed Interest, click on the Pen icon .
7) On the Notice of Change pop-up window, there are two Types of Entry:
- Select New if there is a new Shareholding/Interest, which needs to be circulated.
- Select Past Record if the Shareholding/Interest had been circulated and you would just like to keep it in the system for the record.
Next, enter the mandatory fields, Then click on Confirm Changes.
8) Once you click on Confirm Shareholdings at the bottom, the Shareholding/Interest will be updated to the Current Shareholdings section.
Please note that you will be required to circulate the necessary Section 165 disclosure in relation to the changes made to your shareholding or interest.
To view your shareholding or interest transaction history:
1) From the View History column, click on View. Then, the history will be opened in a new tab.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to make changes to your shareholding or interest and view your shareholding or interest transaction history.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this video, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).