Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to add a Director’s New Shareholding or Interest.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To add a Director’s new shareholding or interest:
2) At the top right of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
3) If you wish to switch to act for another director,
a) Click on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the director you would like to act for from the Switch Director pop-up window.
c) Then, click on Switch Director.
4) Once you have selected the director, click on the Arrow Down button next to the Section 156 header, then select Section 165 from the dropdown list.
5) Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
6) Click on the + icon .
Important Note: You will be able to view the Temasek Related Companies List if your Director has an appointment as Director or CEO in any Temasek related companies or its Special-Purpose Vehicle (SPV) companies. For you to view the list, click on View Temasek Related Companies List, then click on View Related Companies List on the CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE pop-up window. The Related Companies List will be opened in a new window tab.
7) Enter the information requested. Fields marked with asterisks are mandatory and cannot be left blank.
9) There are two Types of Entry.
Select New if there is a new Shareholding / Interest, which needs to be circulated.
Select Past Record if the Shareholding / Interest had been circulated and you would just like to keep it in the system for record.
10) Next, enter the mandatory fields, then choose Add Interest if you are ready to confirm the Shareholding / Interest OR choose Save as Draft if you wish to keep it as draft.
11) If there is any Deemed Interest to add, under Deemed Interest, click on the + icon .
12) Enter the mandatory fields shown on the Add Shareholdings / Interests pop-up window, then choose Add Interest if you are ready to confirm the Shareholding / Interest OR choose Save as Draft if you wish to keep it as draft.
13) Then, click on Confirm Shareholdings at the bottom.
14) Once you click on Yes, Confirm Shareholdings on the Warning screen, the Shareholding / Interest will be added to the Current Shareholdings section.
Important Note: Once you have confirmed your Director's shareholding or interest, you will not be able to edit or delete it.
You have successfully added a Director’s new shareholding or interest.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Add a Director’s New Shareholding or Interest.