How to Change A Director’s Draft Shareholding Or Interest
Modified on: Wed, 22 Sep, 2021 at 4:44 PM
Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to change a Director’s draft shareholding or interest.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To change a Director’s draft shareholding or interest:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests sectionunder Section 156 will be shown as your main screen. At the top right of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
3) If you wish to switch to act for another director,
a) Click on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the director you would like to act for from the Switch Director pop-up window.
c) Then, click on Switch Director.
4) Once you have selected the director, click on the Arrow Down button next to the Section 156 header, then select Section 165 from the dropdown list.
5) Then, you will be directed tothe Current Shareholdings section.
6) Click on the draft Shareholding / Interest you would like to make changes to.
7) Under Direct or Deemed Interest, click on the Pen icon.
8) On the Edit Shareholdings / Interests pop-up window, change the information as necessary then choose Add Interest if you are ready to confirm the Shareholding / Interest OR choose Save as Draft if you wish to keep it as draft.
9) Then, click on Confirm Shareholdings at the bottom.
10) Once click on Yes, Confirm Shareholdings on the Warning screen, the Shareholding/Interest will be updated to the Current Shareholdings section.
You have successfully changed a Director’s draft shareholding or interest.
Important Note:If you have confirmed the director’s shareholding or interest, you will not be able to delete it.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to change a Director’s draft shareholding or interest.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).