Welcome to Board Vision Tutorials. In this video, you will learn how to activate your Board Vision Account.
To activate your account, you will need:
- Your registered email address with Board.Vision, to receive an activation link to set your password.
- Your registered phone number with Board.Vision, to receive a one-time password (OTP) for verification.
Once you have these ready, we are ready to proceed with Account activation.
To activate your account:
1) Access to your Inbox or Junk email.
2) Search for an email from Board.Vision <email@example.com>, with a title, ‘Welcome to Board.Vision’.
3) From the email, proceed to 'click here' to set your password.
4) Enter a secure password, of a minimum of 8 characters in length, containing at least 3 of the following: a lower-case, an upper-case, numbers, and special characters.
5) Once you have successfully set your password, you will be directed to the login screen.
6) Enter your email address and password, then tap on LOG IN >.
8) If you have been added to multiple companies, you will be seeing a company selection screen. From this screen, tap on the company name you would like to proceed to log in to. The badge as shown (see red box), reflects the number of tasks that require your action.
9) Enter the OTP that will be sent to your registered mobile phone number. This is a one-time verification from Board.Vision to ensure your mobile phone was registered correctly. In case you do not receive the OTP via SMS, you can use Authy, an authentication app that generates an OTP even without mobile data or Wi-Fi.
To use the Authy app for OTP verification, click here.
10) Once the OTP has been verified successfully, you will be logged into your Board.Vision account.
Important Note: For the subsequent login, you can use Google Chrome (version 65.0 or later) or Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 or later), via the following URL: https://app.board.vision
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.