Approvals: How to Act on An Approval And View Approval Supporting Documents
Modified on: Wed, 10 Aug, 2022 at 3:16 PM
Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps on how to act on Approval and view Approval supporting documents.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To act on Approval and view Approval supporting documents:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to Home. By default, Home will display the Approvals pending your action.
3) To view the Approval, click on the Action Requiredbutton.
4) On the View Approvals page, you can view the Approval's Basic Information such as description, deadline, participants, a summary of responses, and individual responses.
5) To view the Approval document, click on View Document. The document will open in the new window.The red dot indicates that the document has not been read.
6) On the Approval document,
a) Click on the Supporting button (see blue box) at the bottom right corner, to view the supporting document(s) associated with the Approval.
b) Click on the Action button (see red box) at the bottom right corner, to proceed to act on the Approval.
7) Then, click on a response action; Approve, Disapprove, or Abstain.
Tap on the Add Remarks If you wish to leave a comment on the Approval. Do note that the comment will be visible to Administrators and other Directors.
8) Once you have tapped on a response action, a screen will pop up reflecting your response selection with your saved signature. Tap on Continueto proceed.
9) If you have an existing remark, once you have clicked on Continue, you will be prompted to edit your remarks on the Edit Remarks screen.
a) Click on Continue without editing to proceed to approvewithout editing your remarks OR,
b) Click on Go to Edit if would like to amend your existing remarks.
10) If the Approval requires an OTP to affirm your response, you will receive a 6-digit OTP on your registered mobile phone number via SMS. Alternatively, you can use Authy to generate an OTP.
11) Once the authentication has been verified successfully, your response will be captured at the bottom of the document and Administrators can view it instantly.
Important Note: An e-signature can be saved during your account activation process via mobile devices. If you did not go through this process previously, click here to find out how to save your e-signature through iPad or click here on how to save your e-signature through iPhone/Android.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to act on an Approval and view Approval supporting documents.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).