Now, you will be able to view the Temasek related companies list in the Director's Disclosure web app.
Important Note: This feature is only available to Business Users who are Directors of any Temasek related company and their authorised preparers*.
*If the authorised preparer is an Executive Assistant (EA), he/she has full access to the Business User's Directors Disclosure. Hence, will be able to view both Temasek and non-Temasek related company listing.
*If the authorised preparer is a Company Secretary, he/she has to be granted access to the Business User's Temasek related company.Hence, will be able to view those related company listing that he/she granted access to.
To view the Temasek related companies list:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Section 156 header, then select Section 165 from the dropdown list.
3) Once you have selected Section 165, the Current Shareholdings section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Related Companies tab, which is right next to the Current Shareholdings tab. Then, you will be able to view a list of related companies.
5) Under the Related Companies Group Name column, click on the Eye icon next to the Temasek Related Companies, to view the Temasek related companies list.
6) Next, click on View Related Companies List on the Confidentiality Notice pop-up window.
7) The Temasek related companies list, will be shown in a new tab.
To find out more about how to create a group of related companies, click here.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).