Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to finalise an upcoming meeting date.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To finalise an upcoming meeting date:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Planning and Scheduling, and click on the Proposed Meeting Name.
3) On the View Schedules page, click on Finalise Date at the top right.
4) On the Finalise Date pop-up window, click on the '+' icon under the Action column from the Summary Responses section.
5) Once you have clicked on the '+' icon, the selected date and timing will be added to the Finalise Date, Start Time, and End Time below.
6) Select the following options:
a) Notify via Email and/or Push Notification.
b) Under the Notify Participants & Executive Assistants section, select both Business User and his/her PA if you wish to notify them.
Then, click on Confirm.
Important Note: To expand the Participants & EA, click on the arrow down icon next to the Notify Participants & Executive Assistants header.
7) Once you have clicked on Confirm, the Schedule will be finalized and you will be directed to the Meetings and Events > Add Meeting page to create a draft Meeting.
To find out more about how to create a meeting, click here.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).