Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to finalise an upcoming meeting date.
To finalise an upcoming meeting date:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Planning and Scheduling.
3) In the View Schedules Basic Information page, click on Finalise Date at the top right.
4) From the Summary of Responses, click on the '+' icon under the Action column.
5) Once you have clicked on the '+' icon, the selected date and timing will be added to the Finalise Date, Start Time and End Time below.
6) You may select to notify the participants via Email or/and Push notification.
7) From the Participants & EA list, select the names you wish to notify, then click on Confirm.
8) Once you have clicked on Confirm, the schedule will be finalized and you will be directed to the Add Meeting Basic Information page to create a Meeting.
To find out more about how to create a Meeting, click here.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).