Now, Board.Vision allows Administrators to give Auditors access to a company’s Board.Vision account.
Upon granted access by the Administrator, an auditor has limited access to Board.Vision. Auditors will be able to see meetings & events, aps, and registers module.
An auditor can log in to Board.Vision on desktop/laptop via Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge only.
To view meetings & events:
1) Click on the Meeting Name. Then, you will be directed to the View Meeting page.
2) On the View Meeting page, you will be able to view Meeting's Basic Information, Viewers, Participants, Organiser Contact Information, and Meeting Minutes.
Important Note: Auditor will not able to view Meeting Agenda and Additional Documents.
To view approvals:
1) Select Approvals from the left menu.
2) Then, click on the Approval Name and you will be directed to the View Approval page.
3) In the View Approval page, you will be able to see the Basic Information, Participants, and the View COC button.
Once you have clicked on View COC, the Certificate of Completion report will be opened in the new window.
Important Note: Auditors are disallowed to download the CoC report.
To view registers:
1) Select Registers from the left menu. Then, the Register of Directors will be shown on the main screen.
2) To view other Registers,
a) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors.
b) Then, select the Registers from the dropdown menu.
Important Note: Auditors will be able to view the Statutory Registers only - Register of Directors, CEOs, Secretaries, Auditor, Members, Transfer, Allotment, Director's & CEO's Shareholdings, Charges, and Debentures.
To find out more about h click here.