Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to reset the password.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To reset password:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Click on Your Profile Picture at the top right of your screen.
3) Click on My Profile from the drop-down menu.
4) Click on the Reset Password.
5) Then, click on Confirm from the Reset Password screen.
6) You will receive an email with a reset password link.
7) Follow the instructions provided in the email to reset your password.
You have successfully reset your password.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to reset passwords.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).