Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to assign an Administrator's access rights.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To assign an Administrator's access rights:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Click on Your Profile Picture at the top right of your screen.
3) Then, click on Access Rights Settings from the drop-down menu.
4) In the Access Rights Settings page, choose the Administrator you wish to assign the rights to, and click on (Assign Sub Role) icon from the Action column.
5) From the Assign Sub Role pop-up window, select the sub role from the dropdown list. Then, click on Confirm to proceed.
Important Note: There are four different levels of Administrator Access Rights. Please click on https://app.board.vision/adminaccessmatrix to find out more.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to assign an Administrator's access rights.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).