Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to view an Approval Certificate of Completion (COC) report.
To view an Approval Certificate of Completion (COC) report:
1) Log in to the Board.Vision App with your registered email address and password.
2) Once you have logged in, you will be directed to your Upcoming Items.
3) Tap on the Approval from your Completed Items.
4) On the Approval Information page, tap on View COC at the bottom left of the screen.
5) Then, you will be able to view the COC report.
Important Note: This feature does not apply to Closed Approvals and it can be disabled by the Administrators to disallow Business Users to view it.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to view an Approval Certificate of Completion (COC) report.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays)