Welcome to Board Vision Tutorials. In this video, you will learn how to activate your Board Vision Account.
To activate your account, you will need:
- Your Temasek email address and password.
- Your phone registered with Board.Vision to receive a one-time password (OTP) for verification.
Once you have these ready, we are ready to proceed with Account activation.
1) Open the Board Vision app.
2) Enter your Temasek email address and tap on LOG IN.
3) You will be redirected to Temasek’s Microsoft Office365 login screen. Enter your Temasek email password and click on Sign in.
4) You may be prompted to enter an additional OTP or use your Microsoft authentication app if 2FA is enabled on your Microsoft Office 365 account. Enter the OTP and click on Verify.
6) If you have been added to multiple companies, you will be seeing a company selection screen. From this screen, tap on the company name you would like to proceed to login to. The badge as shown (see red box), reflects the number of tasks that require your action.
7) Enter the OTP that will be sent to your registered mobile phone number. This is a one-time verification from Board Vision to ensure your mobile phone was registered correctly.
8) In case you do not receive the OTP via SMS, you can use Authy, an authentication app that generates an OTP even without mobile data or Wi-Fi. To use the Authy app for OTP verification, you may pause this video and go to the video “Receiving OTP via the Authy app” linked in the description below.
9) Now that your account is verified via OTP, let’s add some additional security to your account by setting up a 4-digit PIN to access Board Vision to safeguard it from unauthorized access. This is an optional step and maybe encountered only if it is required by your Board Vision administrator.
11) Your Board Vision account is now successfully activated. Now that you are logged in, the next time you open Board Vision, you will be able to login using TouchID or FaceID.