Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this video, you will learn how to make changes to a Director's shareholding or interest and view the transaction history.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
Please note that you can make changes only to your past Shareholding or Interest record, or to Shareholding or Interest that you have already circulated.
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To make changes to a Director's shareholding or interest:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, both Sections 156 and 165 will be visible on your screen. At the top right of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
3) If you wish to switch to act for another Director,
a) Click on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the Director you would like to act for from the Switch Director pop-up window.
c) Then, click on Switch Director.
4) Once you have selected the Director, click on the Section 165 button next to the Section 156 and you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
5) Click on the Shareholding / Interest you would like to make changes to.
6) Under Direct or Deemed Interest, click on the Pen icon .
7) On the Notice of Change pop-up window, there are two Types of Entry:
Select New if there is a new Shareholding/Interest, which needs to be circulated.
Select Past Record if the Shareholding/Interest had been circulated and you would just like to
keep it in the system for the record.
Next, enter the mandatory fields, Then click on Confirm Changes.
8) Once you click on Confirm Shareholdings at the bottom, the Shareholding/Interest will be updated to the Current Shareholdings section.
* Please note that a Director will be required to circulate the necessary Section 165 disclosure in relation to the changes made to his/her shareholding or interest.
To view a Director’s shareholding or interest transaction history:
1) From the View History column, click on View. Then, the history will be opened in a new tab.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to make changes to a Director's shareholding or interest and view the transaction history.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).