2) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests sectionunder Section 156 will be shown as your main screen. At the top right of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
3) If you wish to switch to act for another director,
a) Click on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the director you would like to act for from the Switch Director pop-up window.
c) Then, click on Switch Director.
4) Once you have selected the director, click on the Arrow Down button next to the Section 156 header, then select Section 165 from the dropdown list.
5) Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section.
6) Click on the Shareholding / Interest you would like to make changes to.
7) Under Direct or Deemed Interest, click on thePen icon .
8) On the Notice of Change pop-up window, there are two Types of Entry:
Select New if there is a new Shareholding/Interest, which needs to be circulated.
Select Past Record if the Shareholding/Interest had been circulated and you would just like to
keep it in the system for the record.
Next, enter the mandatory fields, Then click on Confirm Changes.
9) Once you click on Confirm Shareholdings at the bottom, the Shareholding/Interest will be updated to the Current Shareholdings section.
*Please note that a Director will be required to circulate the necessary Section 165 disclosure in relation to the changes made to his/her shareholding or interest.
To view a Director’s shareholding or interest transaction history:
1) From the View History column, click on View. Then, the history will be opened in a new tab.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to make changes to a Director's shareholding or interest and view the transaction history.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).