Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to archive a Meeting and download the Meeting archive report.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
Important Note: You can only archive a Meeting that has ended or cancelled.
To archive a Meeting and download the Meeting archive report:
1) Log in to your Board. Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) From the left navigation menu, go to Meetings & Events, and click on a Meeting with an Ended status.
3) On the View Meeting page, click on Archive.
4) On the Archive Meeting pop-up window, click on Confirm.
5) Once the Meeting has been archived successfully, you can download the archive report in the Documents module, under Archived.
To download a Meeting archive report:
1) From the left navigation menu, go to Documents. The All Documents tab will be selected by default.
2) Click on the Archived tab and select Meeting from the Module filter.
3) Under the Archived Items listing, click on Download.
The archived report will be saved to your desktop/laptop in a zip file.
Important Note: All the Meeting information and its related documents will be compressed into a zip folder and will include the following:
- Meeting Information (PDF)
- File Information (PDF) (This file includes detailed information on all the files uploaded)
- Agenda (Folder)
- Additional Documentation (Folder)
- Post Meeting Document (Folder)
- Meeting Minutes (Folder)
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to archive a Meeting and download the Meeting archive report.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).